2012 Polaris Industries PRO-RMK 800 163
The Sled That Re-Wrote Mountain Performance.
It’s back - the lightest, most durable RMK ever built. Purpose-built for riders tired of trail sleds with long tunnels. Designed aggressively lighter but built structurally stronger in all the right places - weight reduced only where weight doesn’t matter. Centralized mass for precise control and an easier ride. RMK Coil- Over Rear Suspension for better bump control and nimble balance. We made it light, we made it simple, we made it work - so you can ride harder, longer, and ride again tomorrow.
- Raw Refined: The low-profile LED tailight, lightweight punched snow flap with hand access and carbon fiber bumper with extruded billet mounts add style and function. New, narrower tunnel cooling extrusions save weight.
- Protaper Bars: High-rise aluminum design and adjustable bar clamp creates an optimum riding position that can be tailored to your riding style. Bar hooks and race-style master cylinder round out the purpose-built controls.
- Optional Security System: Prevents unauthorized driveaway of idling sled, can be installed by dealer on sleds with Pro-Ride Gauge.
- Pro-Ride Chassis: Confidence comes standard. When you have a sled that responds to your every input, you've got a sled that you can trust. From technical tree riding to a demanding sidehill and turn out, the Pro- Ride chassis helps make you a better rider. Better weight transfer for Rider Active Control, and 300% more rigid chassis for more precise handling.
- Walker Evans Coil-Over Shocks: Pro-RMK shocks are a rebuildable, IFP, mono-tube design.
- Lightweight Silencer: This completely redesigned silencer sheds 7 lbs. of weight.
- Lightweight Rotor & Jackshaft: Reducing rotating mass allows for a sled with quicker response. These parts combine to offer a 2.5 lb. reduction of rotating mass.
- Coil-Over Rear Suspension: The heart of any mountain sled is the rear suspension. The RMK Coil-Over Rear Suspension is designed for better flotation and deep snow performance with improved on-trail ride. By eliminating the torsion springs and redesigning the torque arms, this skid weighs substantially less. In addition, it is tunable to the snow conditions. A simple turn of the spring preload adjustment allows you change your set-up from deep powder to crusted snow.
- Evac Running Boards: Traction you can count on. Designed for excellent snow cleanout and traction. All-new aluminum running board extrusion, with center rib construction, is the key to lightweight and strength. New for '12, they feature added traction for better rider stability.
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 438 / 198.7
- Overall Length (in./cm.): 134 / 340.4
- Overall Width (in./cm.): 46.5 / 118.1
- Overall Height (in./cm.): 51 / 129.5
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 39 - 40- 41 / 99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 11.5 / 43.5
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty / Liquid
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2, 795
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Ignition: Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: Cleanfire Injection
- Disc Brake Type: RMK Lightweight Cyclone
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM LWT
- Front Suspension: Pro-Ride RMK Adjustable
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9 / 22.9
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans
- Ski Type: Gripper
- Rear Suspension: RMK Coil-Over
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 16 / 40.6
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 163 x 2.4 Series 5.1
- Steering: Pro Taper
- Electric Start: Option / Accessory
- Reverse: PERC
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Security System: Accessory
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- 12v-DC Outlet: Accessory
- Handlebar Hooks: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Seat Type: RMK Freestyle
- Seat Support with Luggage: Accessory
- Windshield: RMK Mid, Matte Blk
- Color / Graphics: Black, Pro RMK
- Engine Type
- 795 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 mm x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire Injection
- Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- RMK Lightweight Cyclone
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Team LWT
- Front Suspension
- Pro-Ride RMK Adjustable
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- RMK Coil-Over
- Rear Travel
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 39 - 40 - 41 in. (99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1 cm)
- Track Type
- Series 5.1
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. W x 163 in. L x 2.4 in. H
- Digital MFD
- Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 l )
- Dry Weight
- 438 lb. (198.7 kg)
- RMK Mid, Matte Blk
- Black, Pro RMK
- Electric Start
- Option / Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Std. Adjustable